Tidal™ Power Filters are designed from the ground up to provide your aquarium with high-quality, comprehensive filtration. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. With a host of features including a self-priming pump, dual water intake with surface skimmer, adjustable flow, maintenance monitor, self-cleaning impeller, and a filter basket that holds any kind of filtration media - and more of it - Tidal™ Power Filters are designed to deliver the highest water quality possible with maximum versatility and ease of use. They are suited to a wide variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 55 gallons to 110 gallons. All Tidal™ Filters have a 3 year warranty that can be extended to 5 years by registering your filter.
- Lid turns into a tray for the media basket when doing maintenance
- Maintenance monitor alerts you when to clean filter
- The large capacity design of the filter basket allows for any type of Seachem filter media, which can be interchanged and placed in custom configurations. All Tidal™ Filters come with Seachem's Matrix™ bio-media and a foam filter to get you started.
- Adjustable leveling device
- Adjustable intake flow
- Self-priming pump & self-cleaning impeller
- Optional heater holder
- The surface skimmer will capture the water from just below the surface, where excreted fish oils accumulate, and deeper in the tank removing floating debris.
- Fully adjustable flow regulation adjusts performance to a specific aquarium volume, type, or provide an environment for fish which prefer more or less water movement or oxygenation.
Download Instruction Manual
A. Wall Clearance
Tidal 55 = 3 inch or 7.5 cm
Tidal 75 = 3.5 inch or 8.5 cm
Tidal 110 = 4 inch or 9.5 cm
B. Tank Trim Clearance
Tidal 55 = 1 inch or 2.6 cm
Tidal 75 = 1 5⁄16 inch or 3.3 cm
Tidal 110 = 1⅜ inch or 3.5 cm
C. Internal Tank Clearance
Tidal 55 = 111⁄16 inch or 4.3 cm
Tidal 75 = 1 ¾ inch or 4.5 cm
Tidal 110 = 115⁄16 inch or 5 cm