SA-G1 Monster Fishes Carnivore food is the latest technological breakthrough In fish nutrition for big predatory fish. Predatory fish have very high protein and calcium intake demand especially when they are at the Juvenile stage due to the evolutionary requirement to grow rapidly when young in order not to be eaten by other predators.
- High content of Spirulina and Krill extracts with other colour enhancing elements to improve colour within 2 weeks,
- Bio formulated with immune enhancing substances to boost immune response,
- Contains OF Opti-SA, a thoroughly tested Carnivorous Metabolic Enhancer that enhances the feeds digestibility by up to 30%,
- Opti-SA also improves finnage growth by funneling nutrients to the vertebrae and bones.
- Small Pellet 2mm diameter x 5mm long (approximately)
- Large Pellet 4mm diameter x 7mm long (approximately)
Ocean Free food is formulated to ensure that all Predatory fish will be able to grow rapidly solely depending on SA-G1 as the only food intake and absorb all the necessary nutrients provided. SA-G1 will also improve the colour development in your Predatory Fish and at the same time ensure sexual maturation when they reach adulthood.
This feed is specially formulated to suit the unique development of Predatory fishes includlng all South American Arowana species (Includlng Arapalma species), all Garfish species, all Large Catfishes species, all South American Cichlids, All Central American Cichlids, all snakeheads species, all wolf fish species, all lungfishes species, all bass species, Large Characin species, and some freshwater stingrays.
Most Importantly, SA-G1 Monster Fish sticks are a guaranteed hormone-free product that uses only the finest ingredients to ensure that your Carnivorous Fish receive nutrition of the highest quality.
This feed is specially formulated to suit the unique development of Predatory Fishes including:
- All South American Arowana species (including Arapaima species)
- All Garfish species
- All Large Catfishes species
- All South American Cichlids
- All Central American Cichlids
- All snakeheads species
- All wolf fish species
- All lungfishes species
- All bass species
- Large Characin species
- Some freshwater stingrays.