- DS-G1 Discus Granules are the state-of-the-art scientifically formulated fish feed that is designed and formulated specially for all strains of Discus fish.
- Ocean free's proprietary feed attractant increases palatability to ensure optimal consumption of feed.
1mm granule size makes it ideal for a large variety of Discus
- DS-G1 Discus Granules contain a cocktail of nutrients from various sources to ensure that your fish will receive a wholesome meal and ensure rapid growth and development.
- High content of Spirulina and Krill extracts with other natural colour enhancing elements that will improve colour within 2 weeks.
- Bio-formulated with immune-enhancing substances that fortify your fish's immune system for better health and extra resistance against sickness and viral diseases.
- Contains OF Opti-DS, a thoroughly tested Omnivorous Metabolic Enhancer that enhances the feeds digestibility by up to 30%,
- Opti-DS also improves finnage growth by funneling nutrients to the vertebrae and bones.
Discus fish also have a high demand for Astaxanthin and other carotenoids, needed for colour development. Ocean Free's feed is formulated to ensure that all strains of Discus fishes will gain all the nutrients they require for their rapid growth when used as the only food source.
This feed is specially formulated to suit the unique development of Discus fishes Including all strains like Red Melon strains, Blue Turquoise strains, all the Albino strains, Pigeon Blood strains, all the Wild Discus and many more, It is also suitable for all Cichlids. Most importantly, DS-G1 Pro Discus Is a guaranteed hormone-free product that uses only the finest Ingredients to ensure that your Discus fish receive nutrition of the highest quality.
Min Fibre 5.5%
Max Fat 2%
Min Ash 12% Max
Fish Protein, Quality White Fish Meal, Krill, Spirulina, Wheat Germ, Dried Yeast, Wheat Flour, Antarctic Shrimps, Protease, Stable Multi-Vitamin and Mineral, Lecithin, Immune Substance, Calcium, Enzyme, Organic Minerals, Astaxanthin, Carotenoid and OF Opti DS.