Marina Betta Heater is an automatic, submersible heater that creates ideal water conditions for Bettas to thrive in. The exterior is made of durable polymer, which is more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters. The heater is designed to reach and maintain a set temperature—no manual adjustments required. It has a red indicator light that illuminates when the heater is working. It comes with a suction cup, so you can easily install it against the aquarium window. For aquariums up to 5 litres (1.5 US Gal).
IMPORTANT: Variables such as lower room temperature, wide temperature fluctuations, presence of pumps and filters or aquarium placement in proximity to cooling sources may affect water temperature. Please consult the chart below.
*Based on ambient room temperature of 72 °F (22 °C)
It is strongly recommended to monitor aquarium temperature on a regular basis with a reliable aquarium thermometer.
- Automatic, submersible aquarium heater
- Creates ideal conditions for bettas to thrive in
- Made of durable polymer, tougher than glass
- Automatically reaches set temperature
- Easy to install using suction cups
- For aquariums up to 5 litres (1.5 US Gal)
- 8 Watts