Reptiles and amphibians are cold-blooded and in their natural habitat they often use surfaces heated by the sun to warm up. The Exo Terra Heat Mat is a terrarium substrate heater that simulates these surfaces heated by the sun. Exo Terra’s Heat Mats are an ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptile and amphibian species and essential as a nighttime heat source for many desert species. The Exo Terra Heat Mat permanently adheres to the terrarium, forming a solid bond for optimal heat transfer. Can be used with an Exo Terra Thermostat and/or in conjunction with additional heat sources for higher temperature species.
- Ideal for all glass terrariums
- For mounting under and on the side of terrariums
- Conductive heat source for reptile, amphibian, arachnid and planted terrariums
- Helps in thermoregulating – important for metabolism, digestion, appetite and activity
- Safe, even heat distribution
||Heat mat - 4W – 10 x 12,5 cm / 4" x 5"
||Heat mat - 8W – 20 x 20 cm / 8" x 8"
||Heat mat - 16W – 26,5 x 28 cm / 10" x 11"
||Heat mat - 25W – 27,9 x 43,2 cm / 11" x 17"