With EHEIM eXperience you have the fundamental benefits of our top external filter generation.
With its predecessor, the professional, range EHEIM launched the first ever external filter range with a square basic shape. Benefits: space-saver (because the filter fits into corners), high stability and large filter volume.
Additionally, this sturdy basic filter offers special advantages: for instance, a complete hose adapter unit with integrated shut-off taps, individually removable filter baskets with fold-away handles, very low energy consumption, very quiet running due to ceramic components and more besides.
eXperience comes completely equipped – including accessories and filter media. You can start immediately.
Benefits of EHEIM eXperience
- Very good, reliable external filter for aquariums up to 250 litres
- Square basic shape for large filter volume and high stability
- Detachable hose adapter with integrated shut-off taps and locking clamp as complete unit
- Individually removable filter media containers with fold-away handles for easy handling and convenient full or intermediate cleaning
- Low energy consumption (only 8 W)
- Extremely quiet running due to ceramic axle and sleeve
- Equipment: 1 x coarse filter pad, 1 x fine filter pad and filter baskets
- media+: complete with filter media (EHEIM MECH and SUBSTRATpro)
- Accessories included: spray bar, inlet pipe, outlet elbow, EHEIM quality hose, installation accessories
- Also available as a thermofilter with integrated heater (eXperience 250T)
- A basic model for innovative upgrading right up to high-tech models with electronic controls: professionel 3 and 3e
EHEIM eXperience 350
|For aquariums of about.
|For aquariums up to approx.
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx.
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)
|Power(50 Hz) to
|Standard power plug
||1 Part (s)
|Hose Ø Suction side(inside)
|Hose Ø Druckseite(inside)
|For outdoor use