With the EHEIM aquaCorner 60 you have an extremely small corner filter. It offers high performance and is cleverly constructed.
aquaCorner had been developed especially for small aquariums (also nano aquariums). Because it is a corner filter, it takes up little space in the aquarium. It simply hangs onto the glass. It fixes so close to the glass that no livestock can get trapped in the gap. Also its suction is tuned, so that small creatures (e.g. shrimps or fish) don’t get sucked in.
aquaCorner can be easily flipped open. In the top there is a pre-filter – behind it a mediabox. It comes completely equipped with EHEIM filter media.
The small corner internal filter with big benefits
aquaCorner had been developed especially for small aquariums (vgl. auch Nano-Aquarium EHEIM aquastyle).
It is designed for small volumes of water, therefore keeping the sensitive ecosystem in equilibrium, ensuring constant water circulation and preventing different levels of temperature.
Because it is a corner filter, it takes up little space and therefore leaves more room for livestock, plants and decoration.
Its suction is regulated, so that small creatures (e.g. young shrimps, young fish) don’t get sucked in. Furthermore, it is fixed so close to the glass that no livestock can get trapped in the gap.
The construction is ingenious: the filter is easy to flip open. In the head there is a filter pad as a pre-filter, behind it the mediabox, filled with e.g. EHEIM SUBSTRAT pro (also suitable for other bio-filter media as well as activated carbon, phosphate remover etc.)
The filter or motor unit stays in the tank for cleaning or refilling. The parts are simply removed and then put back into place.
In the top there is a dosing chamber for water treatments, fertiliser etc.
Benefits of EHEIM aquaCorner 60
- Corner internal filter for small aquariums (and nano aquariums) from 10 up to 60 l.
- Powerful, but with gentle suction (small creatures)
- Easy to hang onto the glass
- Suitable for up to 5 mm glass thickness
- Filter easy to flip open
- Filter sponge as pre-filter integrated in the head
- Mediabox for bio-filter media, active carbon, phosphate remover etc.
- Dosing chamber for water treatments, fertiliser etc.
- Motor unit remains in tank during cleaning
- Comes completely equipped with original EHEIM filter media: filter pad and EHEIM SUBSTRATpro
EHEIM aquaCorner 60
|For aquariums of about.
|For aquariums up to approx.
|Pump power (50 Hz) per hour to about
|Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz)
|Power(50 Hz) of
|Standard power plug
||4 Part (s)
|For outdoor use
|Glass thickness max