Aqua One AquaLume LED Lights features a low profile and space saving design that provides optimal lighting conditions to suit your frameless aquarium.
Features & Benefits:
- Slimline design sits effortlessly underneath aquarium lids
- Energy efficient LEDs produce more light for less power than fluorescent
- Low profile and space saving design
- Enhance the colours of aquatic décor and inhabitants within your aquarium
- Low voltage and energy efficient operation
- Comes in a set of 2 x LED light units, one for either front and back or each side
- Suitable for most frameless aquariums with a max glass width of 5mm
- Available in various sizes
*Par, Lux and Kelvin data provided is for a single LED light unit. Comes in a set of 2 x LED light units.
PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) is an important starting point to estimate light energy for photosynthetic
aquarium needs. It is the spectral range of solar light from 400 to 700 nanometres that is generally accepted as required
by plants and other single-celled algae that live in tissue of animals such as coral, clams and anemones.
Kelvin Rating in lighting assists in defining the colour temperature of a bulb – Colour temperatures above 55000K are
cooler colours (such as green-blue). In comparison, lower colour temperatures such as 30000K are warmer colours (such
LUX Rating is a measure of the intensity of light – 1 LUX = 1 Lumen per metre2.
59157 - AQUALUME LED LIGHT UNIT 18CM 7W
- 59158 - AQUALUME LED LIGHT UNIT 23CM 8.5W
- 59159 - AQUALUME LED LIGHT UNIT 28CM 9W
Suitable for: Coldwater, Tropical and Shrimp