Treats cotton-like fungal infections, and both internal and external bacterial infections. PimaFix harnesses the unique antifungal and antibacterial properties of the West Indian Bay Tree (Pimenta racemosa) for a safe and natural remedy; prevents the development of resistant strains of disease-causing organisms. Will not discolor water, affect biological filter, or pH during treatment. Will not harm aquatic plants. For extreme cases, PimaFix can safely be used with MelaFix to provide the added benefit of quick tissue regeneration and wound healing.
PimaFix Directions for Use:
- Shake well before each use.
- For best results, remove activated carbon during treatment.
- As a disease treatment: Add 1 tsp for every 10 gallons (40 L) of aquarium water.
- Repeat dose daily for 7 days. Treatment may be continued, if necessary.
* Whenever treating with any medication, we suggest performing a 25-50% water change every three days depending on the organic load in water.
In extreme cases of especially stubborn infections, PimaFix has been designed to work synergistically with MelaFix. Using PimaFix and MelaFix together provides the added benefit of quick tissue regeneration and wound healing. 8 oz. Treats 400 gallons.
Safe for reef aquarium containing invertebrates, such as live coral and anemones and delicate fish species including scale-less fish.
In saltwater aquariums, it may be necessary to turn off protein skimmer during treatment. A slight haze may form in saltwater aquariums with no filter.
Contains: Pimenta racemosa CAS#80006-78-8 (1.0%).