Includes Tunze 9004 Skimmer, 3162 Filter, Water change bucket, filter wadding and cleaning brush.
Filters, skimmers and biological know-how...
are requirements in marine aquariums; natural conditions are obtained, provided that there is a balance between the input and removal of food, waste and additives. The combination of equipment and know-how results in balance, where pollutants discharged into the water by some organisms (e.g. fish) are either utilized by other species (e.g. corals, small organisms) or removed by means of technical equipment (e.g. filters, skimmers).
Water change with Comline® Reefpack:
Regular water changes are standard practice for maintaining any aquarium. The high efficiency of the Reefpack filtering reduces this need to a minimum as the filtration system is capable of maintaining constant parameters on its own.
For seawater biotopes from 60 to 250 liters (15 to 65 USgal.). Power consumption only 8.5 W for all components.
- Comline DOC Skimmer 9004 for high performance skimming. Loop current in aquarium by energy saving pump with variable performance from 250 to 850 l/h (70 to 250 USgal./h).
- Loop current in aquarium by energy saving pump with variable performance from 250 to 850 l/h (70 to 250 USgal./h).
- Comline Filter 3162 for mechanical and chemical filtration, refillable with any type of filter medium.
- Macro wadding, 250 g (8.8 oz.) for very fine filtration in freshwater and marine aquariums for fine to coarse suspended particles. Removes turbidity and bonds particulate matter, such as plant remains, fish excrement and food remains by absorption. Suitable for Comline filters, Turbelle® refillable cartridges or conventional filters.
- Storage tank 5002.100 with a volume of 13 liters (3.4 USgal.) to hold the refill water.
- Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12 mm (½").