The Comline® Filter 3162 is an internal fresh and sea water filter from 60 to 400 litres (15 to 105 USgal.), depending on tank load, with bottom and surface intake, variable output of 250 - 850l/h (70 - 225 US gal./h), patented Magnet Holder up to a pane thickness of 12mm (3/8“). It can be upgraded with controlled heaters up to 75W, TUNZE® Osmolator and other Magnet Holders.
The Comline® Filter 3162 is ready for installation, including filtering media and filter bags for activated carbon or other filtering media.
Comline® Filter 3162
for fresh and sea water from 60 to 400 litres (15 to 105 USgal.), depending on tank load, variable pump output of 250 to 850l/h (70 to 225 US gal./h), 2.5 – 4.5W, 230V/50Hz, dimensions: L 110 x W 90 x H 255mm (L 4.3 x W 3.5 x H 10 in.), max. immersion depth approx. 230mm (9.1 in.), fixed by means of Magnet Holder up to a pane thickness of 12mm (3/8" in.).
- Can be retrofit with controlled heaters up to 75W directly on the case, better heater efficiency, no risk of burns for animals.
- Can be retrofit with Osmolator® 3155 for water level control directly on the case.
- Attachment with a patented magnet holder for a glass thickness of up to 12 mm (.47 in.).
- Large filtering volume of 780cm³, can be refilled with any type of loose Micro and Macro wadding or other filtering media.
- Controllable bottom intake for heavy particles and sediments.
- Controllable Comline® energy saving pump with variable output of 250 - 850l/h, energy consumption 2.5 – 4.5W.
- New “Comline® Design”: comfortable use, elegant and unobtrusive in the aquarium.
- Surface intake with bacteria film removal.