The Apex System (2016 WIFI model) has been touted by industry professionals as the best-value aquarium controller on the market today. Wireless internet ready!
This 2016 model of the Apex has Wi-Fi built-in, is easier to set up and use, includes temp, pH, ORP, and salinity monitoring with many new features. With the free Apex Fusion cloud service, you can check in on your aquarium from virtually anywhere in the world. It will even text you if there is a problem with your tank!
The Apex is supported by a US-based support team and a large and active user base with tens of thousands of current users. If you haven’t done so already, please read our Why Apex? page to see why the Apex is so important for giving you the best chance of success and long-term health of your aquarium.
- APEXNG- Apex (2016) Base Unit
- Energy Bar 6 (original AUS Version)
- Double Junction pH Probe
- Double Junction ORP Probe
- Salinity Probe
- Temperature Probe
- 6' Aquabus Cable
- CAL7, CAL10, and COND53 Calibration solutions
What is it?
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
- Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
- Plug in the probes and your equipment
- Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
- Run the new Configuration Wizards
- Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control panel) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . . MORE
Energy Bar 6 – 240V
So Much More Than Just a Power Strip!
- Six controllable outlets. All outlets are controlled by high-current mechanical relays rated at 8A.
- Each Energy Bar can consume a total of 10A and has a built-in 10A circuit breaker.
- Four AquaBus connectors so you will have three free to connect to more modules or Energy Bars
- Learn more by clicking here
The Apex System includes probes for Temperature, pH, ORP, and Salinity. The pH and ORP probes are now double-junction as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.