Laguna’s new UV Sterilizer/Clarifier helps create beneficial water conditions for fish and plants and is guaranteed to eliminate green water in medium to large ponds. The unit features a unique spiral chamber that allows extended water exposure to UV rays, increasing clarifying efficiency by up to 50%. Two universal Click-Fit connectors allow connections to 19, 25, or 32 mm (3/4, 1, or 1-1/4 in) hosing, making in-line pond installation a snap. The unit also has an LED light that indicates when the UV lamp is on. It can be mounted horizontally or vertically (mounting brackets provided). The UV Sterilizer/Clarifier is covered by a 3-year warranty. The unit is EPA registered.
UV Sterilizer/ Clarifier 5000
• LED Indicator - Safely shows that UV-C lamp is working when on.
• Spiral contact chamber provides maximum water exposure to UV light
• Quartz sleeve protects UV-C lamp and maintains proper lamp temperature
• 1 1/4” Click-Fit connectors (x2)
• Horizontal or vertical mounting brackets (x2)
• 32’ (10 m) power cord
• Max Flow Rate: 1000-5000 U.S. GPH (3785-5678 LPH)
For ponds 7570 to 18927 L (2000 - 5000 U.S. gal)
Replacement UV-C Lamp
Replacement Quartz Sleeve
*Bulbs should be replaced annually for optimum results.