OSPURE PLUS 50 is a reverse osmosis system conceived and designed for aquariums and for all other uses where you require pure water through the process of reverse osmosis. Utilizing DI resin for ultra pure water especially for saltwater top-ups.
The reverse osmosis is a process by which there is a separation, by means of a semipermeable membrane, the pure water produced (permeate) of minerals, metals, colloids, organic substances and pollutants as well as bacteria contained in it which are flushed at the exhaust (concentrated).
Manufactured in Italy using only the highest quality materials, the system guarantees high quality standards. The use of a restrictor, although more expensive, with quick couplings facilitates the operations of washing the dell'OSPURE50 PRO08 membrane without the use of tools with a simple and rapid operation.
Thanks to it the life of the membrane is significantly increased to have an average life of 7-10 years hence avoid such unnecessary and costly replacements.
OSPURE50 PLUS PRO08 - OSMOSIS SYSTEM IN LINE FROM 50 GPD SERIES OSMO PROFESSIONAL FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ULTRA PURE WATER TO STAGE 4.
OSPURE50 PLUS PRO08 is a professional reverse osmosis system in line 4-stage designed and conceived for aquariums and for all other applications where they need to produce pure water through the process of reverse osmosis and a post treatment with resins of the latest generation color change.
OSPURE50 PLUS PRO08, unlike plant OSPURE50 PLUS using screw connections, useS the John Guest LLDPE pipes and fitting studied to guarantee a perfect and long-lasting hold in all circumstances and with a high resistance to stress and to accidental breakage; They are certified for food use and can be reused several times. Also facilitate all maintenance operations because it does not require laborious operations that take place with the classical systems with screw fittings. One push on it to pull out the tube. They can be easily disconnected and reused without spare parts.
OSPURE50 PLUS PRO08 consists of:
- Mechanical filtration system consists of a cartridge of high quality polypropylene sediment to 5 microns for the filtration of rust, sand, suspended particles (it is recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not within the 4-6 months maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- System of filtration with activated carbon consists of an active in-line coconut charcoal cartridge capable of effectively adsorbing the chlorine that ruin the membrane and all harmful substances present in water such as pesticides, antigritogqamici, etc. (It is recommended to replace the cartridge every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not within the 4-6 months to allow maximum life to the osmotic membrane and a constant yield);
- Osmotic membrane 50 GPD Dow Filmtec that dramatically reduces the content of the substances present in the feed with a rejection of about 97-98%. Through this process all unwanted substances dissolved in the water are separated through it, producing the permeate (absolutely pure water) and concentrated which is led to the drain (water containing dissolved salts and all pollutants);
- Deionizer with Silco resins. The deionizer further purifies the permeate to obtain a fully deionized water and desicilizzata, high quality, free of phosphates, nitrates, silicates with a high degree of purity. The Silco openable transparent resin contained in the cartridge have the ability to turn color when exhausted going from emerald green to blue with a shade effect of remarkable effect.
The plant is equipped with a Dow Filmtec original membrane produced in the US by 50 GPG (about 190 liters of water per day) with a capacity greater than 20% compared to the other membrane of equal magnitude with the same working pressure. Thanks to the optimum pressure for which the plant needs only 3.5 bar prevents the purchase of expensive booster pumps and have a greater water production compared to traditional system.
- 1 viewing Cartridge FORWATER PPRO5 to 5 micron polypropylene sediment;
- 1 Cartridge online FORWATER GACROL charcoal for food use coconut fibre;
- 1 FILMTEC Membrane 50 GPD high quality Made in USA;
- 1 3/4 "adapter for 1/4" hose with quick connector for connection to the water network The inlet water must be potable. The details of the instructions and installation work are described in detail in the user manual supplied with the implant;
Caution. The osmotic membrane contains a preservative solution. This solution is removed with the first water produced. Therefore, waste the the first 30 - 40 liters of water produced and each time it is replaced.
Parameters for the use of water for the plant OSPURE50:
- maximum water pressure of 6 bar
- ideal pressure 3.8 to 4 bar
- Temperature 5 ° - 45 ° C
- Iron less than 0.1 mg / l Manganese less than 0.05 ppm
Use with potable water. The systems must be connected only to drinking water. In the event that water is microbiologically polluted perform adequate disinfection.
- OSPURE50 The system consists of in-line filters to be replaced regularly to keep a constant yield over time and quality of water for which it was designed:
- Cartridge 5 micron line: replace every 2500 to 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months
- Cartridge carbon: replace every 2500 - 3000 gallons and not later than 6 months Osmotic membrane from 50 gallons: replace every 5-7 years, if necessary
- Membrane Production 90-160 l / g
- Production Concentrate 2 - 4 times the consumption of water produced
- Rejection saline 95-97%
Please be advised that R/O units are best installed either in a garage or a weather protected outside area as the risk of leakage could damage internal fixings. We are not responsible for any damage caused by leakage.