Fluval Power Spectrum T5 High Output aquarium bulb delivers a bright bluish white light with a high color temperature, which is excellent for simulating open water lighting conditions as well as providing a beneficial spectrum for a variety of freshwater and marine aquariums.
- High intensity, high temperature light
- Supports coral growth
- Enhances fish color
- Ideal for freshwater, saltwater, and planted aquariums; coral and invertebrates
- Produces more light per bulb surface area versus conventional fluorescents
- Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
- Super bright lighting, strong blue spectral range, stimulates photosynthetic corals, invertebrates and other marine life
- Ideal for marine and African cichlid aquariums
- Intensifies fish and coral colors
- For use with a T5 HO-specific electronic ballast only
- Size: 85 cm (34"")
- 39 Watts
LIGHT TUBES over 60cm can only be sent in lots of 2 or more due to packaging requirements. Please purchase two or more (they don't have to be the same type).