The Fluval Sea Marine & Reef Full Spectrum Performance LED Strip Light provides a balanced combination of multiple LEDs for optimal photosynthetic activity, coral growth and viewing. The strip light provides full spectrum lighting plus essential actinic blue spectral wavelengths that promote and support strong coral growth and color. It also emits balanced light for accurate viewing of your aquarium fish and its aquatic environment
- Full Spectrum Marine & Reef LED Lighting
- With essential actinic blue spectral wavelengths
- Promotes and supports strong coral growth and color
- Balanced combination of multiple LEDs for optimal coral photosynthetic activity, growth & viewing
- Features 6 unique LEDs, including 400, 420, 440, 460nm LEDs for outstanding blue spectrum coverage
- High CRI for accurate color rendition and perfectly balanced lighting
- 25,000 K Color Temperature
- 120 degree light dispersion for full area coverage and uniform lighting.
- Versatile mounting options (on frame, on cabinet, or suspended)
- 3 position magnetic switch with day/night off modes
- Extendable mounting brackets allow easy installation on a variety of aquarium widths
- Extendable range: 91 to 115 cm (36” to 46”)
- Watts: 35 W
- Lumens: 1630 lm
- Total LED Count : 504
Size adjustment: 91 cm - 115 cm (36 in - 46 in)
Number of LEDs: 504
Lumens: 1630 LM
Lifetime Hours: 50,000
Provides 120 degree light dispersion.
3 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY:
The Fluval Full Spectrum Performance Led Strip Light is guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usage and service for 3 years. We reserve the right to repair or replace at our option. Failure of less than 5% of the total number of LEDS shall not be considered a defect under the terms of this warranty. This warranty does apply to any light fixture that has been subjected to misuse, negligence or tampering or commercial use. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.