The Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 is a programmable rainfall system suitable for all types of terrariums and greenhouses. It helps maintain optimal humidity by generating precipitation at programmed intervals, the duration and frequency of which can be easily adjusted depending on the type of animal or plant housed. Frequent rainfall helps stimulate breeding behaviour, and is a necessity when housing live tropical plants such as Bromeliads, orchids, mosses, etc.
- Programmable rainfall unit for terrariums and greenhouses
- Easy to install on any type of terrarium or greenhouse
- Multiple nozzle applications (up to 6!)
- Large 4 liter (1 gallon) reservoir
The system can be programmed to rain multiple times per 24-hour cycle, for time periods ranging from one second to two hours. The large 4 liter (1 gallon) reservoir ensures continuous operation for several days without the need for refilling (ideal for vacations!), and the reservoir can be easily replenished without needing to uninstall the entire system.
The Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 comes with two easy-to-install nozzles, but the system can be extended to accommodate up to 6 nozzles, making it ideal for multiple terrariums. The rain produced by these specially designed nozzles is extremely fine, creating a mist-like effect in the terrarium or greenhouse, and the extra long tubing makes it possible to conceal the unit in a storage area or under the terrarium in a cabinet.
- Flexible spray nozzles can be pointed in any direction.
- Easy to install tubing; fits through the closeable wire/tube inlets (featured on all Exo Terra Terrariums).
- Easy to connect and install.
- Sloping Top: makes filling water reservoir easier.
Optional Remote Control PT2496 (not included, sold separately)
|| 22 x 22 x 33 cm
|| 8.5” x 8.5” x 13”