The EHEIM professionel 4+ – their best external filter but now with an integrated ‘emergency’ button.
Eheim have adopted the many advantages of the professional 3 series – powerful performance, optimal energy efficiency, quiet operation, priming aid, safety hose adapter – but they have also improved the technology by incorporating the new ‘Xtender’ button.
In the event the output is reduced due to the fine filter media blocking, the button can be adjusted to redirect the flow. The biological filtration is main-tained and the service interval can be extended by a few days.
There are 3 sizes available for aquariums up to 250, 350 and 600 litres. In addition, the professionel 350e can be electronically controlled from a PC.
Advantages of the EHEIM professionel 4+ filter
- Premium class external filters with all the advantages of the professionel 3 series
- For aquariums from 120 lt to 600 lt
- Additional control function (Xtender) to counteract blocked filter media and extend intervals between cleaning
- Square canister for high stability and large filter volume
- High flow capacity with low energy consumption
- Adjustable pump output.
- High performance ceramic axle guarantees quiet running and durability
- Integrated self priming aid to initially prime the filter
- Safety hose adapter can only be removed when the valves are closed
- Top prefilter effectively traps large dirt particles and allows for longer service intervals. Simple to remove and easy to clean.
- Individually filter baskets with „Easy Clean“ grid
- Fully equipped with original EHEIM filter media and installation accessories.
EHEIM professionel 4+ 600
Article No. 2275020
For aquariums of about. 240.00L
For aquariums up to approx.600.00L
Pump power (50 Hz) per hour of approx. 1,250.00L
Pumping head approx. (H max at 50 Hz) 1.80 m
Power(50 Hz) to 16 watt
Filter volume 6.50L
Pre filter volume 0.50L
Container volume 9.20L
Width 238.00 mm Height 453.00 mm Depth 244.00 mm
Hose Ø Suction side 16/22 mm
Hose Ø Outlet side 16/22 mm
Suitable for both fresh and salt water.
Not for outdoor use.
Australian stock supplied with Australian plugs. We don't grey import.