EHEIM powerLED – the original lamp for open aquariums. It is attractive, distributes the ideal light evenly throughout the aquarium, is powerful and saves energy.
EHEIM power LED "actinic blue"
The attractively shaped round lamp with high quality, low energy use Power-LED (up to 80% energy saving) distributes light evenly throughout the tank and ensures a beautiful underwater world, due to a light spectrum and light intensity precisely designed for marine creatures and their growth requirements. The EHEIM marine water PowerLED “actinic blue” (blue 450 nm) promotes colour rendition and the growth of corals. The corals appear with the most vivid colours due to the stimulation of their inherent florescence. The EHEIM powerLED also gives excellent performance versus comparable commercially available fluorescent lamps in the range of 400 to 500 nm – the range especially important for
photosynthesis. Thus, EHEIM offers the correct additional light for the illumination of small open top aquariums and also additionally blue light for marine aquariums.
EHEIM Power-LED “actinic blue” (blue 450 nm, additional lighting) for all open aquariums up to max. 35 cm (14”) height
- High quality LED (81 interconnected diodes for higher proportion of blue light right to the bottom of the tank (approx. 320 Lux)
- Light colour approx. 450 nm
- High energy efficiency, only 7 Watt
- Long service life approx. 20.000 service hours
- With practical clamps for variable fixing up to 20 mm (3/4”) clamping width, also for open aquariums with frame moulding
|Performance at 50 Hz
|For aquariums up to approx (max. Height)
|For aquariums up to approx (max. Glass thickness)