Electronic aquarium heater with advanced new feature
Fully submersible aquarium heater with dry-run protection
Recalibrate heater to ensure ideal aquarium water temperatures
We are authorised resellers: 3 year warranty backed by the Australian distributor, PremierPet.
High-tech electronic aquarium heater you can recalibrate for ultimate temperature control. Jager Thermostat Heater allows easy manual recalibration to ensure precision aquarium temperature regulation. Quality German engineering boosts heater performance for improved efficiency and fully submersible operation in fresh or saltwater aquariums. Shatterproof laboratory glass housing resists cold water shock and thermo-safety control shuts heater off automatically when water level dips too low. ON/OFF indicator light for at-a-glance monitoring of heater operation. Adjustable temperature range from 64°F to 93°F with +/-0.5°F accuracy. Six foot power cord. Maximum outside diameter on all heaters is 1".
- Check device for damage.
- Remove transit protection.
- Fix suction cups to double suction cup holder and clip onto heater (not near the heating spiral).
- Mount thermostatic heater with double suction cup holder vertically in the aquarium, fixing it in a place where water flow is brisk (filter outlets/vents).
- Set temperature.
- Plug into electrical outlet.
- Turn the temperature selector ring to the desired temperature.
- Monitor the aquarium water temperature using an accurate thermometer for at least 24 hours and make any necessary adjustments to compensate for calibration errors.
- You should periodically monitor your aquarium water temperature with an accurate thermometer (Red light = heater in operation).
Note: The temperature selector ring should only be used as a guide. Always use an accurate thermometer for water temperature measurement.
If, after a day or two in operation the setting scale does not correspond to the water temperature, refer to the following procedure to recalibrate the heater:
- Switch off the heater and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Measure the water temperature with an accurate thermometer.
- Turn indicator arrow (red) point to the measured temperature.
- Set the desired tank temperature with the temperature selector ring (blue).