EHEIM filter pads consist of specially textured materials and perform a number of functions in the filter layering of EHEIM filters. Depending on which type, they combine mechanical, biological und adsorptive filtration.
EHEIM filter cartridges consist of phenol-free foam materials. They are designed to fit into their respective internal filters and can be easily replaced by hand.
- 2 per pack
- For Biopower 160, 200 and 240
- For Aquaball 60, 130 & 180
- Also suits Eheim Prefilter 4004320
Filter pads for mechanical and biological filtration
The porous material becomes evenly soaked with water and traps large and small dirt particles. After a short start-up period purification bacteria, which provide intensive biological decomposition of harmful substances, colonise the specially structured foam.
The filter pads are reusable many times over. To clean them simply rinse and squeeze out, so that the bacteria cultures are not completely destroyed.
- Porous material traps large and small dirt particles
- Good colonisation conditions for bacteria cultures
- Reusable several times over
- To clean just rinse and squeeze out