Supplied complete with intake system, hoses and connecting elbows and with a spray-bar outlet for better surface oxygen exchange at the water surface (or you can use the flow diverter which can be oriented as required), the 501 external filter is a professional canister and can be installed in both fresh and marine tanks.
Its unique and reduced design allow an easy installation at the side or behind the tank in case of very reduced space available in small houses or flats. The motor is completely sealed and thermal-protected, developed with the well-known EDEN quietness during operation, along with reliability, lower power consumption, thus offering any fish keeper the ideal performance of a proper filtration for the tank. The hose removal device and the simple opening system of the filter head, along with the childproof lock by means of safety buttons make the filter among the most reliable and safe on the marketplace of canisters.
Equipped with a doubled filtering system and easily priming by filling the cap on the filter head, the 501 is extremely silent by means of rubber feet which also offer additional stability and avoid direct contact with surfaces where it is located. A compact and room-saving design make this filter the most wanted and used by expert fish keepers worldwide.
- The performance of the pump, the compact shape and the large number of accessories make it ideal for aquariums up to 60 Litres.
- The filter comes complete with intake system, hoses and connecting elbows and with a spray-bar outlet for better surface oxygen exchange at the water surface (or you can use the water diverter which can be oriented as required).
- The two filter stages, biological and mechanical, have been carefully calculated and provide a very large surface for the best filter action giving the advantage of a better eco-system.
- The filter comes complete with ceramic biological supports and a mechanical fine porosity sponge. The two chambers can alternatively be used with any preferred media.
- The shape and sizes of the filter make it ideal for placing beside or behind the tank.
- The pump is based on the extensively tested motor of the Eden’s 106 and provides the ideal performance for the proper function of the filter and for the given size of tank.
- The filter is easily primed. Simply open the top cap, fill with water and plug in.
- A special internal circuit enables any trapped air to be completely discharged so that the filter will run smoothly and quietly.
- Two safety clips avoid accidental opening of the filter head.
- 300 L/Hr, Prefilter 280cm³, Biofilter 450cm³, 5 watts, cable length 1.5m.