Our range of BIOlogic pressure filters include both mechanical & biological filtration functions with an integrated Ultra Violet Clarifier to ensure clear water all the time. A combination of BIO-foam and BIO-balls are used within the filter.
To help reduce maintenance all BIOlogic Pressure filters have our FILTER-FLUSH technology, for easy removal of sludge within the filter.
Foam filtration within the unit will require occasional removal and cleaning dependant on the ecological demands of the pond.
We do not recommend BIOlogic Pressure filters for koi ponds or systems with high fish stock levels.
- The BIOlogic 12000 UVC has a 11 Watt UVC.
- Will filter a decorative pond (No fish) up to 12000 litres.
- Will filter a pond with goldfish up to 6000 litres.
- Not suitable for koi ponds or heavily stocked ponds.
- Max Flow Rate (lph): 6000
- Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 255 x 345 x 560mm