Aquagarden Biologic Filters provide good value for money, traditional, gravity flow-through filter that filters out pond pollutants both mechanically and biologically. This style of filter is our preferred design for ponds holding greater densities of fish as the filter is able to have a superior ‘exchange’ of oxygen with the atmosphere over pressure filters, increasing the efficiency of the filter. The filter incorporates dual density foam, special water channelling to enhance oxygen enrichment and easy detachment of foam for ease of cleaning. The filter also includes a bottom drain to quickly clear away sludge build-up.
Aquagarden Biologic 12000 - suitable for :
- Decorative ponds (no fish) of up to 12,000 litres,
- Goldfish ponds of up to 6000 litres
- Koi ponds up to 2000 litres,
- Maximum recommended flow through of 6000 lph is recommended
- Dimensions (mm) L x W x H: 450 x 334 x 496mm