LED-Spot light for freshwater aquaria
- LED Cluster chip consisting of 12 individual LED elements with balanced light spectrum
- High energy density specially designed for strong plant growth (PAR= 805 µmol m-2s-1)
- Colour and light intensity are adjustable manually via 2 channels
- The compact design allows for an ideal illumination of nano aquaria as well as dark edge areas in larger aquaria.
- Silent-running internal fan for reliable cooling of the LED chip
- A flexible gooseneck ensures a firm hold and easy alignment
- Integrated cable feedthrough for power supply in the
There is a lense with 90° scattering angle installed.
||app. 80 x 80 x 25 mm
|Weight incl. holder
||app. 290 g
|Number of light channels
|Number of light colours
|Illuminated area max.
||app. 300 x 300 mm
||805 µmol m-2s-1
||30 watts max.
|Power supply transformer
||100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
|Power supply light