Bio-Lux is an ultra porous advanced ceramic biological filtration media that allows bacteria to live deep inside each Bio-Lux piece.
Use Bio-Lux media in your sump, filter or other places you want to add biological filtration. Bio-Lux is easy to add and easy to remove for cleaning when needed. Bio-Lux can be stacked or placed on their to suit a wide range of set ups.
- For both Fresh and Marine water.
- Extremely high surface area.
- Square and spiral structure will increase 3 more times of filter area without space wastage.
- Up to 80% water absorption rate, which means there is much porous space for bacteria development and maximize filter efficiency
- Mesh Protector on each piece of media will lend to its safe shipment and increase the 3D spatial capacity for bacterial development.
Maintenance of the Bio-Lux Media is simple depending on the location and the amount of detritus and other particles being trapped within the media. Cleaning consists of gently swishing the media in a bucket of aquarium water to remove any foreign particles.
||6 3/8" x 1 1/2" per stack.
(4) per box
||8.0 < PH
||3,918 sq meter/liter
Recommended Amounts of Bio-Lux: