With the EHEIM thermocontrol-e heating element your fish get the right temperature even more precisely - in every aquarium.
Thermocontrol e 100: 100 watt, 31cm high, for aquariums 100-150L.
The obvious ideas are often the best. This also applies to the aquarium heating element. It is simply hung in the water and heats it up. The principle is the same as it was decades ago. But in the meantime the EHEIM controller heater has become an ultra-modern thermal device. The temperature can be set precisely and is measured even more precisely and kept more constant by the electronics. The coating made of special laboratory glass increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures even heat emission. And whether you want to heat a 20 or 1200 litres aquarium - you can choose from 10 sizes.
Advantages of the EHEIM control heater thermocontrol-e
- Precise temperature adjustment from 20 to 32 °C
- No readjustment necessary
- Control accuracy ± 0.5 °C
- The heat is kept constant
- Control lamp indicates the heating function (red: heating up; green: temperature reached)
- Fully submersible (waterproof)
- With dry-running protection (Thermo Safety Control)
- Glass coating increases the heating surface and ensures optimum, even heat output
- Convenient cable length approx. 170 cm
- Including double suction holder
- 10 sizes for aquariums from 20 to 1200 litres
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
- Highest safety and reliability - 3 years warranty
- Made in Germany